aoda pxy

like the auldey l3, aoda another different company yo yo made a yo yo that is so affordable that it will make your jaws drop (if you guys want to know where they selling it its sold at euro yo). the surprise is that it has hubstacks!!! but unfortunately its sold separate of licensing and also the kk bearing so it won’t have a bearing if your guys buy it. but think about it… the hubstacks!!! 28.99 pounds which equals to $44.62 usd. im just letting you guys know. if you guys want to buy it buy it if you guys don’t want to then don’t.

I also have a pxy.
Its also somtimes called the aoda xxx (triple x) based on the engraveing on the yoyo, or aoda jumbo based on the printing on the original box (i doubt that they sell it with this box)

If i might say, its really nice affordable metal yoyo. Little heavy on the string.

http://www.euro-yo.com/acatalog/Sunshine.html

hrmmmm seems pretty fishy to me, looks just like the 888x specs only with an o-ring response and a “concave” bearing… weird

Abut the sunshine, yes, its an 888 sb copy.
Its a bootleg, or whatever you called it.
They also has a yoyo called rainbow, an 888 lb copy.
Not much to say.

it may be a boot leg, i heard that YYF licensed to AODA because it allows kids in china of lower class to enjoy luxery. So its no really a boot-leg because they’d get sued.

really? where did you heard that from?
??? ???

1. i saw it somewhere in euro-yo.
  2. They’d get sued for using the same technology as YYF
  3. Some of the AODAS like exactly like YYF metals
  1. i saw it somewhere in euro-yo.
  2. They’d get sued for using the same technology as YYF
  3. Some of the AODAS like exactly like YYF metals

they are bootlegs and they SUCK SUCK SUCK

Which bootlegs have you tried

PXY and the Dark Magic one from AODA. They are both better than my real ones. Smoother grinds, Long Sleeps, MINI Z-STACKS!. I still have my aoda concave in it because i got it while i was vacationing in china. I only have them in because my Dif-E-O ones have not come yet. I Really like the response on the Bootleg DM. But still i recessed it and filled it w/ sili