Anyone Welcome!!! June 12th saturday Southern Cal Meet!In LosAngeles County

Adress: 6101 W.83rd. Pl. Westchester California 90045 when you type in adress make sure it says Pl. not St.
Time from …12:00 (I will start setting at that time its okay if you come then)…to 5:00 or later.
Okay the other thread had become to much of a mix up. Because of my mom kept yelling at me saying the day is wrong bla bla bla being annoying. Okay so it’s for sure this day. I’m going to bar-b-que hot dogs and hamburgers, theres going to be coke, and chips. Its gonna be at my house in my back yard. I’ll have a sign so people will know that my house saying “YoYo meet here!”. I have a big back yard and the only 2 story house on my side of the block so thats how you can spot it too. We will just learn tricks and maybe play some basketball.
Thanks please come!!! R.S.V.P. if you know you can come!!! Very fun!
Also if for the people that are going to Glasseye’s meet I’ll give out a fliers!!!

BUMP Please commet if you know you can come! :smiley: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :wink: :wink: :smiley: :smiley: ;D ;D :slight_smile:

I CAN COME and wuts glasseyes meet

the guy that filmed the mini star vid he has them like twice a month he said i told u to come i took genki. the site is theglasslab.com scroll down and look for / so cal meet

bump

I would love to come :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I cant though because I live in Kentucky :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

awww well thats sucks.

I know I mean I would fly at there but I don’t have enough cash

aight
Bump

BUMP

Okay i can come! :smiley: :smiley:

Bump only a few more weeks till its here.
If my proto type yoyos are here I will be selling them for around 60$
There will be to different ones.

B U M P
whats that spell?
Bump!

prototype yoyos wut u made them

no I’m waiting for my machinist to come back from his trip to germany then I’m getting them made

bump

bump

Bump bump and away

Bump it!

I would love to come but idk about it being in L.A. if I can I would like to talk about using your machinist.