anyone playing forza 4 here ?

Just wondering…

What is that? ???

Is racing with kinect fun. (This the one that uses kinect, right?)

and I don’t have kinect, as far as I heard, in FM4 it’s more of a gimmick.

I reproduced YYF logo tho

a few screenshot I did from the game

Man, those graphics rule. It looks like those are real pictures :o.

thanks

as much as I absolutely LOVE yoyoing, cars and racing are another of my hobbies as I’m lucky enough to live very close to the most beautiful racetrack in the world (also the longest and the most dangerous and challenging).

this is a great racing game with a great community, much like some sort of racing MMORPG. if you got an xbox, give it a try.

I wish…I’m stuck with happy jazz and GT5…

I don’t have an X-Box 360 or a PS3, but after seeing those graphics, I might just buy one!

I wish I could buy one.

I don’t know in the US but in europe you can get one for less than a hundred bucks, don’t need no fancy edition, just get the basic one with the smaller HD (I think it’s 20gb which is enough to get forza 4 completely installed with all the extras, and then some more)

oh, and while the racing aspect of it, specially online (given that you know people to play with, playing with random kids is not the best idea, but the community is good enough so you can easily find good groups of racers) is very good and realistic, you can still take some time and chill playing car soccer as it’s also implemented in the online features

this was a race we did, downhill on a mountain road, using a very “underpowered” oldschool nissan, it was a lot of fun

I couldn’t, even if I had the money. :’(