Anyone Just yoyo

sometimes its just fun to stay away from the tricks right? use a responsive cheap yoyo and just yoyo up and down. Am i the only one

I do dude. It’s what I do when I read for english, It helps work my throw, i guess haha.

I do.

It’s funny how much you’ll want to simply just yo-yo once you start teaching other people how to yo-yo. I’ve noticed it a lot when I’m at the club here in Emmett, ID teaching kids their tricks. It’s basically how I relax and keep my bearings while teaching them.

no way man i love to do that!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I do that whenever i get frustrated on a trick or whenever im bored or relaxing

when i am stck on a trick, i bust out the yomega brain and the world melts away.

Oh yeah. Love to just throw responsive for fun!

Everyone in my house has a $1 special yoyo so I’m always finding them lying around the house. I’ll be eating lunch and see a butterfly sitting on the counter and just start throwing it for awhile. The simple little fix axles really are a fun change of pace from time to time. Very relaxing.

i get really exited when i see any yoyo that i have to throw it.

Love my stock Profire for the regular throw down and gravity pull fun!

yep love it, i play my kickside responsive and love throwing it up and down and doing sidewinders, i also do 2a which is great with watching tv or just by itself

Do it all the time. like 2 of My FHZs are responsive, love 'em.