Anyone as hyped for Godzilla x Kong as I am? 😅

I LOVE Godzilla movies (even the bad ones) and Kong is the BEST! Im going to cry if he dies.

Probably not as good as Godzilla Minus One but whatever :rofl::t_rex::monkey_face:

5 Likes

My son is over the moon for this film.

IMAX Tickets already bought for 7:00pm tomorrow.

4 Likes

It’s a good pinball table I’ll tell you that.

2 Likes

A child of culture I see :laughing:.

1 Like

I’m more hyped for Minus One but that’s because I didn’t get the chance to see it in theaters. Godzilla X Kong looks huge and fun though so I’m pumped!

1 Like

I want to see Minus One.

This new one, I’ll just wait until it is on Hulu or something.

Minus one was fantastic. Clisest to classic Godzilla as Ive ever seen. Its vetter than Shin Godzilla.

Ill drop a Godzilla v Kong review in here after I watch it later today :laughing:.

1 Like

Definitely will be watching both of them when i can. If Minus One is better than Shin Godzilla, that is saying something as that was the best movie for me since the heisei era.

Looking forward to your review!

Everyone knows that the American Godzilla with John Cusack was the best Godzilla movie ever made!!

3 Likes

I’m a huge fan of Shin Godzilla. The movie drags sometimes, but I’m just there for Shin Godzilla. That atomic breath is just delicious.

1 Like

Y’all may not velieve me. But I watch a lot if movies at the theater.

Godzilla x Kong was the best movie released so far this year. :100:

Seriously, i thought it was going to be a crappy movie that I liked. But no way man that movie was the shiznit!

2 Likes

Fighting words Steve :laughing:

1 Like

I wanna watch it but idk when, maybe when it comes o ur at home

1 Like

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

1 Like

I really enjoyed the movie. Tied the storylines together really well.

2 Likes

The real Godzilla vs Kong movie would be about 60 seconds long and end with a crispy fried monkey.
I would still watch it though.

3 Likes

I’ll be waiting until it comes out for home viewing, but I can’t wait!

3 Likes

No spoilers, but it was VERY VERY VERY GOOD!!! I loved it so much, definitely worth watching it

6 Likes

Glad I’m not the only one that thought so. Surprisingly good movie, i might go again :laughing:.

1 Like