any yoyoers around here?

i am a yoyoer, and was curious if any of you shared the same hobby. :slight_smile:

eww who throws yoyos… thats a stupid kids toy…

1 Like

What’s a yoyo?

Ehhh, nope!!!

how can throwing a yoyo be a “hobby”?
:wink:

Wait is a yoyo one of those square things

That actually makes so much sense.

Oh course not! Because you know anyone who is on these forums has never ever seen a Yoyo.

its like…

ill vibes

yoyos are for lame people :wink:

1 Like

You know, one guy at school used to be yoyoing, so the whole school bullied him. He then told the teacher about it, then they asked why he is being bullied. Once the teacher know that he is bullied because he play yoyos, the teacher gather all of the teachers in that school to bully him too.
He then went home and told his parents about it. Enraged about what happened they called the police. 10 minutes later the police came and then teamed up with his parents to bully him.
Once he graduated, he opened a muffin store and for the first time got succeed in his life. Now his parents love him, his friends love him, the police love him, the end.

It figures you’d be the first to make a stupid comment.

oh!.. Like inner grind rings…

1 Like

No… More like hubstacks.

1 Like

Oh, yoyoers like Chuck…Noris???

no like…

JOHN CENA

I yoyo! But since noone else here does il just leave…

1 Like

Right, we just play with spinning discs/chunks of metal attached to a piece of string. All day, everyday.

you should stop yoyoing and try spinning discs/chunks of metal attached to a piece of string. Garrantee you will stop yoyoing and play with spinning discs/chunks of metal attached to a piece of string.

Oh my gosh I just lol-ed so bad! :joy: