Any thoughts on the popstar?

If you’re buying throws thinking about resell value, idk why you’d even bother looking at the retail market. If you’re buying a throw you want you shouldn’t be instantly reselling it anyway.

I dont like it,it is unstable

It’s Extremely unstable.

its not too bad, just depending on your mood and how excelled you are, if your throwing kamikazes and shiz hes gonna tilit out at some point, but if your jus kickin it. its a cool throw to own,i love undersized-midsized throws.even though were talkin low end here…getta BVM if you can. Ora Dietz.
Token is better when it comes to advanced tricks. but the popstar is a good one as well.
people do seem to dislike it alot. :shrugs: PREFRENCES! in division we stand united we throw :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I got a Popstar in the mystery pack, and I’m actually really happy with it. I don’t know that I’d necessarily buy one if it wasn’t for the pack, but that’s only because there are a lot of other yoyos on my wants list already.

I think it’s worth $25 if you’re looking for a pocket throw. No, it’s not a beastly performer, but that’s not what I’m looking for in a pocket throw. I threw a CT bearing in it, and it performs handily with that setup. It doesn’t have ridiculous sleep times, but it still spins plenty long enough to do some fun combos. It’s also really fun and challenging to use purely due to its size; it feels great landing my tricks because it is super tiny.

Overall, I just think a lot of people with negative views about the Popstar are wanting it to be something it’s not. The Popstar isn’t a yoyo that you’re going to win competitions with, but it sure as heck gets the job done for a throw that’s super easy to take with you absolutely anywhere.

Seems to be purely preference, but personally I dislike it very much. Too heavy for its size, can NEVER get a good bind & is a pain to throw altogether. I have used other micro-yoyos and found them much more tolerable, though the same problems are still present.

Through the mystery box, I basically bought a Cypher for $45.

One thing I’ll say is that it looks pretty darn cool and isn’t a bad idea to bring around on road trips.

edit: If you’re getting a POS for $25, might as well get a normal sized POS.