Any quick Suggestions on String?

DRAGON is the bees knees. I bought a pack of DRAGON 3 months ago and still have 5 unused strings left with 2 in great condition that have only been washed once. I can wash the string twice before I opt to swap it out. I just put my last Kitty string from the same order on a throw this morning and it’s true that it doesn’t last long at all. Kitty is really good string that feels like the best poly string ever for the first 20 minutes (perfect for competition it seems) but after that it’s all down hill and they can’t be rewashed due to the bad fraying. Kitty is definitely a good bulk string at 100 ct but a 10 pack of DRAGON is just more fulfilling. I started a thread yesterday asking when DRAGON would be restocked and Paul reached out quickly to assure me it would be soon which is just awesome as far as customer service. No one would think it wrong if you bought from both, feedback from other forum members really helps but most times I’ll buy 2 different string brands anyways. Eventually I’ll know without a doubt which string is for me but it doesn’t hurt to support some vendors while I try to figure it out. ;D From my experience so far I highly recommend DRAGON when it’s restocked.

I loved fat kitty for a while but i tried Type X for the first time last fall and let me say… I was hooked. Type X feels a little slicker, obviously thinner too, but its not too slick. It whips well and I feel like it easily lasts probably 4 times as long if not more.

I’m just now trying out toxic strings and even though they are almost all much slicker, I love them. I thing dragon and the bunch may be my new go tos.

But definitely consider type x. Its great stuff.