Any Old School Gamer's Around Here?

I’m an old school gamer I play old games like Command and Conquer Generals, Age of Empires III, Star Wars Battle Front I & II, Starwars Republic Commando, Battlefield 2142 And old stuff like that.

Anyone else still play old computer games?

I used to be obsessed with age of empires, but that was in like 5th grade. And I did play battlefield 2142, but don’t really remember anything about it…

I have played/have anything PSP, I have NES games like Battletoads, Ninja Gaiden, Maro/Duck Hunt. As for PC games I have Myst, RollerCoaster Tycoon, and Civ 3.

I don’t play that many games, but a lot of the stuff I play is several years old by now. I still play NES games every once in a while, and I just recently finished playing Final Fantasy VII. I don’t think of PS2 as really being old school, but I guess with it being two generations behind now, people might start thinking of it that way. If that counts, I play that a bit.

The early Windows Touhou games and Cave Story are some of my favourite PC games and are about a decade old now. Not that old, but Cave Story was also retro when it was released.

I have all 3 star wars battlefronts for psp, I also play gameboy color, gameboy advanced sp, and gamecube a ton I really want to get a n64 but I’m first saving up for a computer to play games on

-Dylan

I just got a SNES emulator, and I’m really loving it.

Generally i like “older” games better than the modern stuff. There seemed to be more of an emphasis on creativity and unique gameplay. It wasn’t like 80% of the games were M-rated FPS’s (or some other type of ‘shooter’).

Wow there’s a lot more people playing older games then I thought. It’s nice to know I’m not the only one.