ANY VINTAGE GAMERS?

explain what you have.

My second hobby!!! :stuck_out_tongue: I have an NES, an N64, and all of the gameboys with a bunch of games. They may not be too old compared to some other stuff but Ilike these ones. I also play new games on Xbox and stuff but I enjoy the old ones a lot too. It’s kinda weird because I wasn’t even born when most of these came out (I’m only 13) and most of my friends don’t really play any of these but I really like them.

I all play pokemon on my gameboy color and I’m looking for an N64 so I’m not that much of a vintage gamer but want to be one, the new game are just not as fun.

I don’t own an N64, but I play Smash Bros on a weekly basis at a friend’s place.

I got a N64 with 34 games (Almost all the classics) , 5 controllers, 2 memory cards, rumble pack, and a back up internal memory pack for a grand total of 10 bucks. :slight_smile: (Please don’t hit me.)

Other then that I play some SNES roms every now and then on an emulator.

wow, im also only 13 but i love vintage gaming i have a atari 2600, N64 and the snes but my rarest at all time favorite SEGA MULTI-MEGA A.k.A SEGA CDX i also selling it/trade so any of you guys intrested hit me up. tell me what games you guys play on your vintage console.
Atari-space invaders
Snes-Street fighter 2
N64-banjo kazooie
Sega-ROAD RUNNER FTW

BUMP BADEEE BOOOOOOOOOOP!

Exactly, gameplay>graphics.

I like the Legend of Zelda games on the NES, Metroid, Battletoads, Ninja Gaiden, and some other stuff. I also love the pokemon games!!! They just never get old :stuck_out_tongue:

I d’ont play vintij gaems there 4 noobz if yuo haev a life you paly COD becourse it taeks skill…

1 Like

it does take skill but lets look at mlg players they spend what? 8-12 hours playing cod while us vintage gamers only spend 3-4 hours playing games. so if you play cod you can have a life as long as you dont spend 8-12 hours. if your on the ps3 let me know ill play with you.

I don’t actually play COD, I was joking. :stuck_out_tongue: The reason I rarely play vintage games is because they often take too much skill… :o

I used to have a Gameboy Pocket, but I sold it for a decent sum :wink: I don’t really do much gaming now, other than hacking mario kart wii.

If we’re talkin’ old school some of those games were REALLY brutal.

I love playing old NES Games, mainly Zelda though… I’m a big Zelda fan!
One game that I’m playing now that is SO reminiscent of old games is Mari0 (P0rtal/Mario).
Here’s the download link:
Click This

Snes ,Sega Genesis ,and Atari.I’m trying to get a nes and a n64 when I can.

I used to play one of the Ninja Gaiden games on the NES… Like that was just pathetically hard.

I blame Sonic the Hedgehog and Streets of rage for hooking me into the gaming world. 15 years later i find myself still hooked to the colourful 2D platform world than into FPS’s. Whoever came up with emulators, THANK YOU. Cuz even if i dont have a console, i can still try to “Save the Princess” on my notebook. :slight_smile:

As far as a list of vintage game consoles I’ve had through the years I’ve had these.

pong
atari 2600
intellivision
atari 5200
sega sg-1000
2 dream cast consoles.
nes
super nes
nintindo 64
bally astrocade
comodore 64gs

I’ve also had a lot of newer consoles.

WOW, itchus im am AMAZED with your classic. its funny i have a deal with my TEACHER he is trying to sell me his intellivison. Itchis do you still have any of those vintage consoles?

I was at an auto wrecking yard and found a Atari 2600 in the back of a Jeep Grand Cherokee. It was complete with console, joysticks and paddles.

They gave it all to me for free!