Any Musicians Out There??

Bass and guitar. Mostly play old rock songs

Ive been playing concert marimba for many years, and also do alot of general percussion work

I use to enjoy playing mallets but I got out of practice but then I always preferred timpani.

1 Like

i will be attending the manhattan school of music next year!!!

Congratulationā€™s! I am sure it will be a great experience.

Yeah, I like to sing and play guitar and ukulele. I have a couple videos here https://m.youtube.com/user/JopidiaOfficial?
But you got me thinkingā€¦ Iā€™m going to create a looping yoyo that makes music when you throw itā€¦ somehowā€¦

Music created by the yoyoā€™s spin and kinetic/potential energy? I wanna try! :smiley:

Iā€™m on a band trip! Yay! Iā€™ll let you know how well we did later award ceremony is,soon!

Have fun! Where to?

Myrtle beach!!

Bagpiper Hereā€¦

That is awesome! How did you even get into bag piping?

Do you play in a pipe band?
I was Drum Sgt. with a really good band for several years and it was a lot of fun.

Back in 1992 to 1994 I was in Rosie O Gradies in Orlando Florida. I havenā€™t been in a band since. Iā€™ve been looking for a band but I honestly donā€™t know how id have the time to be in one with my current life workload, so I continue to keep playing for myself.

I made friends with someone in a band, he shoved a practice changed in my face and I learned a tune in about 20 minutes. He said I was a natural. If anyone is interested in learning, itā€™s easier to find teachers than you think!

I do not play anything but I want to learn to play the pianoā€¦

Make the difficult look easy and the simple look stunning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiyZRcdpbSE

Gotta be a maniac to play Prokofiev properly.

Decent place to ask this, but I have been learning the bass Guitar for about a month and a half now, Just had my first gig last weekend. Does anyone have any song suggestions with great bass soloā€™s in them?

Piano and bell choir :o

I just got home from playing for FSUā€™s graduation (as I have for the past 16 years). If you have never done it before it is very tiring.

A friend of mine plaid football for FSU from (I believe) 92 to 95. Huge dude. Lots of friends went to FSU as well.