Any Musicians Out There??

Bump

Tomorrow is the Forth and I will have to fight the crowds to get my drum set to and from a gazebo for a concert. You who play flute are lucky.

Bump

I play guitarā€¦ Just got crazy train, sweet home Alabama, one if my favorites to play is also dust in the wind if any of you remember that old song. Iā€™m not too good yet but Iā€™m taking lessons.

Do,Re,Mi,Fa,So,La,Ti,Bump!

Yeah I play acoustic and bass guitar. Or at least I do when I am not throwing a yo-yo ;D

Still Alive Bump

its been awhileā€¦

I just made it into my high school jazz band! We are one of the best on the east coast! Iā€™m super excited

Itā€™s been so long since this thread has been up, that my band got our music mastered and part of our album uploaded to soundcloud! Check us out! https://soundcloud.com/auricgloom

congrats jonasā€¦

im currently working on"Christmas time is Here" from ā€œItā€™s Christmas Charlie Brown!ā€.

its not a difficult piece im just not up to par with my jazz type piecesā€¦

congrats rockerkid. I always wanted to join when I was in school but never did. But we had a lot of indie rock, hardcore and metal bands out here and played some bars and venues when I was in high school so that was just as good if not better.

Would love to see everyoneā€™s equipment so post me up!

Oh, forgot. I played bass and guitar in high school but now only play guitar. When I was making music with my brother 5 or so years ago, I played bass, guitar, some keys and harmonica.

Thank you! I play guitar and recently picked up bass, its a lot of fun. I want to start a punk band or something of that nature but everyone I know goes to some sort of band program at a place called rock and roll university.

Oo thatā€™s a great song! I love playing it on trombone.

it is a fun songā€¦

My high school homecoming football game was today. Lots of fun, my family recorded it for my Grandma. Our football team won so thatā€™s cool. My brother is going to the dance, Iā€™m not cause Iā€™m not the dancing type. So now Iā€™m sitting at home with my dad writing an essay for chemistry.
edit: hereā€™s our bands half time show its pretty awesome!

Didgeridude here, representing the digeridoo proper.

So im playing Charlie Brown ā€œChristmas Time is Hereā€ ive probably jazzed it up way more then i should have, but its such a fun song.

helps also that i have hands enough to play the chordsā€¦ thought hitting the twelfth is still a little hairy at times when both keys are on sharpsā€¦

Well today in band class we were getting count of how many bass clarinets and bassoons we have in out back roomā€¦ Turns out we have 10 bass clarinets and 10 bassoons, and only 2 bassoons and half of the bass clarinets work. We really need to clean the back room out moreā€¦ Cause apparently we also have a contrabass clarinet back there too.