Any light throw fans?

I love light yo-yos, I think I can call myself a bit of a light yoyo connoisseur. My favourite is the OPYOYOS Spright followed by the YoYoBrother’s Voyage. I think the Sturm Panzer Leo Sniper MKII 7068 deserves a mention as well, an excellent playing yoyo that is pretty light. Quite surprised that no one has mentioned it yet.

4 Likes

I second the hawk and spright as being great! The noah is also fantastic!!

1 Like

Correct!!! Ooops!

1 Like

At 49g, the light yoyo that I’ve always wanted to try is the Werrd Pacquiao. Supposed to have a unique feel.

These days I get my lightness from PDX Batsquatch 7068 (61.6g) and Phidias (56.7g).

2 Likes

The 65g range is my preference. Honestly, I tend to use specs as limits to keep myself from buying every pretty yoyo I see. It kind of works.

3 Likes

New edge is 65. I wouldn’t exactly call that light. More the new normal?

Usually I make yoyo in 63.3 grams, but the fact is that light yoyo is harder to design it right.

Ayy Ben when will we get another drop of the kedge it was one of the only heavy throws I enjoy

1 Like

Ill back the voyage and the author. To be completely honest the author took me by complete suprise, I blind bought one as a cart filler and prerty much played it exclusively for a month, which when you have a large collection of yoyos to cycle through is a lot of pocket time

1 Like

I’d like to see what the cup of the new Bettynova and Edgeless looks like without caps. Happen to have a pic to share Ben?

2 Likes

Also, add the weight!

1 Like

someone was right on this thread it is a weight distribution thing because even though the reduction is trash imo i have a list of heavier throws i do enjoy
(grams)

1. unprld recognition (66.5)
    2.Yoyojam theory (69)
  2. yoyofactory K’edge/mono edge (66.5)
  3. Replay pro (68.5)
  4. grasshopper gtx ( though debateable whether heavier or not) (65.2)