Any hobby that you totally failed at?

I saw someone mention miniature painting and that’s me to a T. I wanted to get into Warhammer so bad, but the little grey men kept taunting me haha

2 Likes

Drawing/painting/graffiti and singing, are things that are literally out of my conception.
Tried thousand times and always give up, just drive me insane, no problems with playing instrument, yoyos, skateboarding, rollerblades, I have done thousand stuff but singing and also more drawing is impossible, more than a stick man for me is already master degree in art

3 Likes

Different skill and talents makes the World go around.

2 Likes

BMX. I rode for a few months and went to ride a dirt jump trail with my son. Left foot slipped and my toe caught the ground.

1 Like

when you say that there are no tutorials for it, what are you looking for? Is Japanese Diabolo different than “regular” diabolo? A quick youtube search came up with this tutorial video.

enjoy the throw
kgb

1 Like

I’ve dabbled in almost all skill and flow toy through my life, but for the life of me I can’t “click” with fingerboarding. Just seems to evade me completely no matter how much I try. Basics don’t work, not sure what I do wrong haha.

Also had a brief bit of trying to learn guitar and that didn’t go so well either.

1 Like

Epic fail at becoming bilingual and being able to hand pinstripe a straight line over 12 inches with Thy Freehand. No possibility for me. I fail often!

Thank Yo for asking~

4 Likes

That’s a fail. I don’t think I would get back on that horse.

Yikes. I hope you recover quickly!

1 Like

Yeah big time. Happened so quick that it’s still so fresh in my mind. I just started riding again so we’ll see how it goes.

1 Like

Mindfulness

2 Likes

Drawing/Painting. People say “just practice!” but like genuinely I just don’t have it in me to be visually artistic. I picture things in my head and just can’t get them down on paper/drawing software. Best I can do is silly little stick figures.

I’m still not very good at ping-pong. Perhaps my father is too strong an opponent for me :slight_smile: A couple of times a ping-pong ball joola flew into my eye, but I still continued to train. I think if I spend more time on it, then I can enjoy playing ping-pong.

1 Like

I fish a TON - if you need any pointers feel free to DM me

Skating. I can´t skate if my life depends on it.

1 Like

I was a year round athlete in high school… state champion caliber wrestler, soccer , tennis but damn did I SUCK at cross country… my legs were just like bro what are you doing here? :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Drawing. I’m good at sketching things I can physically see but I can’t draw from my mind at all

2 Likes

Weird that cross country didn’t work out for you given how much cardio you have to have for wrestling (although it sounds like I was in a bigger weight class than you I too was pretty good at wrestling). Wrestling practices for me were like 50% running, 35% moves practice and 15% running again lolol

1 Like

Yeah senior year I wrestled 126(128)… and cross country just gave me shin splints… I did it the same time as soccer and it was just too much on my legs… also it was BORING AS HELL doing nothing but running… we also ran a lot in wrestling practice but idk it never hurt my legs and wasn’t boring :joy: @Benthrowsyoyo but yeah definitely the one thing I straight up sucked at… havent ran into quite a roadblock since

1 Like

Shin splints SUCK! And yeah I was in the 195 class so cross country wasn’t my thing. It was football and track for my other sports. I could totally see croos country also being a bit boring personally. Just cardio for the sake of cardio

1 Like

Yeah super boring compared to the other sports I played and the shin splints truly did suck… a part of me wished I had tried football but I honestly probably woudlve got hurt and screwed up wrestling :sweat_smile:

1 Like