any girl yoyoers out there?

It’s really annoying how on Ann Connolly gets all these disgusting comments on her videos.

1 Like

Really? I suppose I am to far on the periphery to have seen that. Without any specifics, what have been the nature of these “disgusting comments”?

I’m not allowed to post most of these comments on here. Check her 2011 Worlds Contest, or pretty much any. Some just say she’s pretty…some say some very…er…graphic descriptions. And a weird one about glass and a wallow talkie…it’s just…ew

1 Like

For the most part inappropriate to be repeated on this forum. Stupid YouTube comments.

There was a poll ran on another forum that had a pretty large sample size. I believe it showed 1% or less female. Thing to remember is though that it only was reflective of players registered on the forum.

Yes, of course I didn’t want anything repeated here. How unfortunate a lovely young lady can not excel and advance in the sport without this type of vulgarity.

shameful

It really is. It happens to other female yoyoers as well. I saw nasty comments on FB on a pic of a female yoyoer who was using a Northstar. It’s really terrible.

I’ve come across a few girl / female / lady yoyoers on this forum, and there are quite a few “competition level” female players too.

They’re definitely not common, but certainly not rare.

Almost every yoyoer I have met has been an incredibly interesting and awesome person, regardless of age, gender or other “boundaries”.

There are quite a few but most of them are on Facebook for the most part xD you should add them there to talk :slight_smile: Cause you have some really awesome girl yoyoers Like Tessa Piccillo and McKenna Zentner who I personally really respect they’re also extremely fun people to talk to :smiley: My sister used to be one but she gave up last year

The guys that have been here a while know that I’m a girl. It’s something I like to keep on the DL though.

I love you

This is why I try to keep it quiet. I mean, really. Jayyo and I are usually at each others throats, but he finds out I’m a girl, and he’s all over me. It’s ridic.

hormones, they drag us in directions we would otherwise refuse to go

Oh no sir, I wouldn’t refuse to go… I’d refuse not to!

Warning! Warning! Train in danger of leaving the tracks!

For the love of a good woman, I’d give up yoyo.

A good woman would never ever want you to give up yoyo :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi, Im a girl yoyoer and ive been asking the same question to myself too. These guys at my school just started yo-yoing and i showed them what girls can do. :smiley: power to the girls!

1 Like

There was a girl who competed at Ohio States who I met. She was sponsored by C3, but I didn’t get her name. She was cool. She have me a Sceptre too…

Yes, but the question remains would a good woman ever be willing to take up a yoyo and go out with a guy like me? :-\

I taught my ex to yoyo. I gave her around $400 in yoyos. Then we broke up. And she has them. Along with a $6000 Chanel purse i bought her…