Any fellow Coffee Drinkers?

i love me some coffee what is your favorite coffee?

10 Likes

You ain’t even gotta ask dog.

I only drink iced coffee even in the middle of winter.

7 Likes

at least you drink Coffee :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bean of the gods

4 Likes

H.E.B.'s taste of the Hill country blend

3 Likes

Espresso and Pour Over are my coffee methods. Lately I’ve mainly been drinking Colectivo Indigo. Love Blue Bottle, Intelligentsia, Stumptown and a local roaster Rockford Roasting Company.

6 Likes

Coffee is goood

11 Likes

I enjoy a cup every morning. Not too picky about the type, usually a medium or dark roast. Right now I have a local esselon roasters fair trade hand roasted organic something or other.

I either do french press or pour over. More pour over lately since I really just hate cleaning the french press daily lol.

10 Likes

@PCaliyoyos
I think it might have been easier to ask who hates coffee. :slight_smile:
coffee is my number 1 drug of choice at the moment

9 Likes

Here here!

Every day junglist.

I mean coffee drinker.

3 Likes

I am a big fan of black coffee!

2 Likes

Why would you have it any other way?
What are we? Animals?

2 Likes

Jungle=audio caffeine

3 Likes

Turkish grind! It will change even coffee you may be used to with a larger grind.

1 Like

my dad only has dark roast and does not like anything in it so drink coffee is very limited to expect when I go over to my best friends house, him and his sister are big coffee drinks and they love star bucks so im always garented a star when I go over ( I like the white mocha )

2 Likes

Wait, you mean there are other ways to drink coffee other than black?!?!?

3 Likes

Jamaican blue - dark roast for espresso

1 Like

I’m quite partial to a nice Sumatra coffee.
Black of course.
Love that tomato-y fragrance

2 Likes

Kona Peaberry. Best coffee I’ve ever had, usually get 1 bag a year. By far my favorite. Have a place somewhat near by that sells Kopi Luwak. Huge part of me wants nothing to do with it for ethical reasons, the coffee nerd in me wants to try it though.

3 Likes

Intelligensia and Stumptown are amazing. We have a cafe in town that uses the Inteligensia beans, I’m never disappointed there.

There is a Coffee Roaster near one of my customers in Tarrytown, NY, called Coffee Labs Roasters. Consistently excellent roasts and espressos.

1 Like