Any fellow cat owners?

Heh, ive touched the yoyo to my cat’s stomach to try and scare her off, and she just gives me one of those “forget about it” stares. Sometimes ill just give her some catnip and that gets her going, but then I risk her hanging around even more, making it impossible to yoyo. 11 years old and still acts like a kitten.

3 Likes

:smile:

1 Like

20190131_190202
This is Garfield

12 Likes

As mysteriously as he came, he is now gone :cry:

4 Likes

I have a cat! She’s mean though here’s her trying to eat my shoes.IMG_20181220_231958

18 Likes

Four cats! You are one lucky human and they look wonderful :slight_smile:

4 Likes

There were actually 5 cats . Pit passed away last summer. At the age of 13.
Me and mom love our cats.
Fun fact: pit was the mother of Nala. Nala is the mother of Jigo and Doodle . So we have a few generations ! Garfield is a son from a cat we lost Long ago. She was named Oliver . We did not know her gender, thats why. Only was 5 when hit by a car.
We have a happy cat family!

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that. I lost my 5 year old Border Collie when he got hit by a car ~4 years ago and it was really hard to deal with.

My household also sports another cat that I have not mentioned. Not my cat, and im not a big fan of her since she started to not use the litter pan and instead just “goes” on the floor.

1 Like

she’s an angel now :innocent::cat:

1 Like

I can’t think that positively. I wish death upon the killer of my dog.

1 Like

Yeah, i wished the same to the person that killed my cat… but maybe it was an accident? you can’t turn back time, sadly, but treasure the time you have with your pets. and keep the lovely memories in your heart.
I know how you feel …

1 Like

I do not own any cat, but we used to have one in our old house named “ming-ming” my Grandpa owned that cat and my grandpa died of cancer (i was just a baby when he died.) Few Years Later, ming-ming left the house and i never saw her/him again. I inherited my Grandpa’s love for cats too. I have LOTS of cat “friends” here in our condominium though, but i never own any since my mother doesn’t let me. I do have a cat “friend” that stays on the garden of our old house though. I call him “Awo” because he looks at me or meows when i say it. I only have a video of him, might take a pic next time i visit the old house.

3 Likes

Oh wow I am really impressed and happy with the response of this thread, cats make me so happy even seeing pictures of those who belong to others. Thumbs up peoples!

2 Likes

I love/hate these little buttholes.

15 Likes

Cats are sometimes smarter than you think.

If/when a cat starts ‘going outside the catbox’; there are a few things that can be happening.

1. Do you keep the catbox clean? Do you use clumping litter or the old school type of litter? Regular little allow some urine to puddle under the litter and ammonia forms. Cats are a few hundred times more sensitive to ammonia than people. The strong odors ‘from the box’ will no doubt discourage cat box use.

If the box looks like a minefield; probably makes the cat less enthusiastic about using it.

If the cat has a medical condition; it may be trying to let you ‘just that’.
The cat may have tapeworms. Or it may have a UTI(urinary tract infection.)

Cats do not go outside the box for ‘no’ reason’.

I would not kid you

3 Likes

My geriatric, obese, 17 year old cat named Rose Petal. Just checked. Still alive, but barely.

15 Likes

Good suggestions, but I don’t think any of it applies. I regularly maintain my litter pans and not just with cheap stuff. I also take her to the vet regularly for checkups and have confirmed that the old goat is as healthy as a 14+ year old (we got her adopted, so her age can’t be properly verified) cat can be. The cat will literally take a dump wherever she feels like (all over the house), and pees basically anywhere in the basement that she chooses. To me it is like ~10+ years of litter training all of a sudden went out the window a few years ago, and I don’t know why.

1 Like

IMG_20190220_201313
This fuzzy man was feeling leggy during breakfast.

9 Likes

found a photo of my 5 cats (a year ago) eating.
from left to right: Jigo, Pit (died past summer), Nala, Doodle and Garfield.

P1020232

17 Likes

This is Cookie, and she is a total princess:

cookie

18 Likes