any drag racers?

so titile says all! haha! any drag racers like quarter mile and 8th mile…my dad does nmca…so just wondering

did in the past. I used a pickup truck though. Yes it was fast.

(Q) #3

The trick to Drag Racing with Trucks is that they fill it full of furniture, and for every item you lose down the stretch, a second gets added to your time.

Correct?

(Chase Baxter) #4

My family owns a dragstrip and I used to race ;D

is it ok if i post a video of my dads car on this thread? just making sure its ok

(Q) #6

It’s totally cool man

i was in the backseat of a drag race…please tell me that counts :slight_smile:

Not when I was racing. I had no tailgate so I think things would fly out as soon as I gave it gas. Ask Brad about my old truck. lol

(Q) #9

So you weren’t good at all.

so here it is… we were the first car in a class called true street to go 7 seconds in the quarter mile. his time for this pass ended up being a 7.99 at 175 mph. plus its an all steel car except for a fiberglass hood:)
not sure how to post the actual vid off of youtube so heres the link…
tell me what you think:)
http://youtu.be/7LJK-hLSDA8

That car is freakin’ fast!!! What’s he got in that thing?

we’ve got a ty-tech racing 598cid with a nitrous proflow plate and fogger…but we are looking to put a bigstuff f3 procharger:) hopefully running high 6’s in that quarter:)

No. That means my truck had more power than the stuff had holding power. So if I raced it I had to take anything in the back out so it wouldn’t end up on the track.

I once witnessed two transvestites get chased down Bleecker Street by the cops…does that count…?

yea im gonna say its counts:) thats funny :smiley: