Any Cubers?

just curious if there are any other cubers tell me something about your cubing life like

1. what is your PB single and average?
  2. favorite cube?
  3. what is your best event? what are you fastest in?
5 Likes

I can solve the 2x2 3x3 and most of the 4x4! Fastest with the 2x2.

4 Likes

same bruh! PB on 2x2 is 2.53 i am slower on 3x3

5 Likes

PB on the 2x2 for me is like 45 sec. I actually don’t cube much anymore, it was what I did before I discovered yoyoing.

3 Likes

Ah ok!

3 Likes
3 Likes

I just got a Rubik’s Cube for under $3.50 earlier this week just for the fun of it.
And after 2 days of playing around with it, I was able to solve it from move sets I had memorized…with out having to follow a youtube video or look down on a cheat sheet to help.
I’ve now solved it a dozen or so times since.

I think I’m using the easiest methods out there and I’m super slow and inefficient.
But hey…I can solve a Rubik’s cube now! So that’s a thing! lol

3 Likes

Dude, that is seriously cool. The vast majority of people could not solve a Rubik’s cube if their life depended on it. I’ve never spent a lot of time with them, but the best I’ve ever done is two sides. After two sides I always quickly see that I’m not getting any closer.

4 Likes

Peyton already knows but I’ll still post here to flex.
3X3 PB single 26.53
3X3 PB avg 30.4

5 Likes

Woah nice!

3 Likes

Very cool!

3 Likes

I used to cube a lot when I was younger: average around 30s typically. Now it takes me about a minute to solve. Just recently got a new cube actually, a GAN(?) cube I bought from @maawolfe36 that is super smooth and fast.

4 Likes

That’s still awesome! :smiley:

3 Likes

cool bro! excited to see you improve dude!

3 Likes

i’m DYING to get my hands on a Gan 2x2 or 3x3

2 Likes

yeee

1 Like

I got into cubing just a few mouths ago my PB on a 3x3 is 0.59 and average is 1.37

3 Likes

Impressive!! :smiley:

1 Like

i don’t think that is possible with 3x3…? maybe with 2x2 buut…

1 Like

I think he means 59 seconds and 1 minute and 37 seconds.

2 Likes