any body got Auldey yoyos?

i was just wondering if some else throw Auldey yoyos ;D

I do. Auldey storm eagle. I’m loving it.

i have speedly eagle and egal speed

I’ve had L3s.

COOL

Grey Foxes.

I’m cool with their original designs (like the L3) but I cannot support those who make bootlegs. They take away business from those who support the community I am a part of.

I have a Sonic Dragon.

Virus FTW

i have regal speed, L3 and Virus.

they good.

[quote=“gee,post:7,topic:12675”]
I’m cool with their original designs (like the L3) but I cannot support those who make bootlegs. They take away business from those who support the community I am a part of.
[/quote
some how these bootlegs made the yoyo community bigger :wink: ;D :smiley:

Very true… Those Auldeys bootleg made me throw…

yup me to ;D

I bet nearly all asian player that have throw less than 3 years will say;
Me too

Well

Yup, me too

Those blazing teens are really something.

yeah i just got a speedly eagle the day before yesterday from turkey and i have a 2009 all plastic edition regal speed

yeah i have a L3 it’s pretty good…

I just purchased an Auldey Ice Spirit anybody know if they are any good?

Does the Zombie count? After all, isn’t the zombie a rebranded Grey Fox?

I love them, have a whole bunch… and Aoda too!

It’s ironic how auldey is still viewed as a bootleg company today. How do you expect a company with no yoyo experience start off in a country with no yoyoing background?(china) I mean like china’s flag was even up at Worlds till 2009. Things have changed a lot my boy, I live in china and I can assure you that any moder auldey yoyo you can get your dirty hands on would be an original design. Truth be told, yyf has been bootlegging more Yoyos recently than auldey. Avant Garde is the bootleg version of auldey’s L4. They had a really big dispute between Luo yichen and Yyf on a Chinese yoyo forum, dude, jensen posted to settle matters up(jensen hates Yyf, he’s friends with Luo, ok just guessing)but hey, that’s all I got to say.

Auldey has A LOT OF MONEY

1 Like