Another Begleri topic

I have found myself really enjoying slinging Begleri lately, part of the appeal is how discreet it is. I can sit on public transport and play fondle my beads (ooh-er!) something I can’t do with a yoyo plus I can walk around in public playing Begleri and no one bats an eyelid whilst yoyo attracts attention.

Apart from what I wrote above this is just really fun. I have spelt hours idly just performing wraps and mixing in slips and now I am starting to get a feel for finger rolls and I thoroughly look forward to progressing and improving. Oh and I have a second hand TGP Ti Gladiator set on its way to me, I can’t wait!

7 Likes

Yeah it is nice to have something you can do while sitting down as well. Yoyo is awesome but it’s not exactly a sitting down kinda thing!

1 Like

What do you mean? Sitting down horizontal yoyoing is the best :joy:
alternatively you could also shoot the moon

1 Like

I agree 100% best fidget toy ever. Im still learning tricks and learning what i like. Just recieved my first set of Ti:

4 Likes

Those are rad! I got my first set from tgp, great guy!

Ya he is really nice. I actually saw these a while back and really wanted a set, but they were sold out. I emailed him and he made me a set.

1 Like

Just got back into slinging again as it gives me something to do when I can’t throw or can do at my desk while my computer decides to lag :slight_smile: Just don’t sling and drive :slight_smile:

Here’s a couple sets of mine, 2 of my favorites - One is an Around Square Herc Core and the other is a Lowes DIY Special with a couple old bearings for added weight (and it looks really elegant too!).

3 Likes

Nice! I will get some pics of my sets at some point. How are you finding learning tricks?