Another $180 titanium yoyo pre-order

I’m just looking forward to giving this one a try :slight_smile:

Paypal friends and family charges a fee to the sender if it’s going from one country to another. I believe from the USA to GB it’s going to be $2.99 to send $180.00.

1 Like

Thanks for the explanation; Jordan.

I was just curious.

You are probably the last guy that would ‘dash wit da ca$h’.

:nerd_face:. From Mo

4 Likes

Happy to provide, anytime

1 Like

When I pm’d @chaosgow to order a wanker, it was the first he’d heard from me. He didn’t just send me a paypal addy to send funds to, he made sure I understand the situation exactly, why friends and family, what to expect, and so forth. He also made sure I had to opportunity to ask any questions. I’m sure he’s a busy guy, but he didn’t want any money from me until I knew all the details and he took a lot of time with me. Only then did he tell me how to send him money. 100% class act.

The experience made me even more happy I’d grabbed a couple of smashing throws before it shut down, and it made buying the first opyoyo an easy decision. (Even though I’m not crazy about pink.) In my experience he has earned his reputation and then some. Now if I could track down a d-runner…

7 Likes

That’s a very interesting program. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Any updates on the Wanker?

1 Like

Not yet, waiting for them to be machined. We’re close in the queue though.

6 Likes

Awesome. Thank you, sir.

Amazing name

Some news!

I posted this on Instagram but thought I should share here too.

We’ve had a bit of trouble with the design in its current state. Having trouble producing smooth yoyos so I’ve adjusted the design a little. Nothing you’d notice but I’m having a single prototype made before I give the go ahead. The proto will arrive next week and I’ll be posting pictures and updates on how it plays.

As for the changes, think Cadance vs Cadance ES. Still the same specs you were advertised, but a slightly different weight distro to make sure you get a perfect yoyo.

If you got any questions, reply here and I’ll do my best to provide as much info as I can.

Much love

9 Likes

I’m really curious about the technical details of the changes you had to make. Is there a design lesson you can share?

1 Like

Thin walls are hard work? We’ll know more tomorrow when the prototype arrives

5 Likes

Saw the post on Instagram earlier, the prototype looks good! Was curious tho, are you making any iterations for the final considering the “slight vibe”?

Do you have a link to the post?

It’s in my Instagram story but I’m posting them here too.

Yes. These are the changes I’m proposing. They’re minor and will help a lot. Buyers are getting the same specs, but the shape is changed slightly with the extra cut to help with string rub (and I think it looks cooler)

9 Likes

Much appreciated im excited to see it. I suppose one of these days ill just break down and get on instagram.

Any updates?

Having some fights with the machine shop. Shouldn’t be much longer but I don’t have an ETA yet.

I’ll be making it up to you all as you’ve waited a long time.

9 Likes

Any update?