Another $180 titanium yoyo pre-order

Yeah I’m not really a fan of this naming scheme, but the yo-yos are :ok_hand:

3 Likes

How about Prince Willy Wonker?
:uk:

1 Like

Good suggestion, may go with that

3 Likes

Just wondering, is the axle hub a low spike or a flat nipple? A little hard to tell from the render. Looks good though!

1 Like

It’s flat, not pointy.

2 Likes

flat nip.

3 Likes

Signature yoyo for Wayne Kerr!

1 Like

Exactly 2 weeks left to get your order in. You’ll probably regret it if you miss it.

1 Like

why u gotta FOMO my man

1 Like

because the whole point is to give people who wouldn’t usually get the opportunity to get a ti yoyo the opportunity to get one.

1 Like

Well yes but at $180 does this really move the bar that much? You can pick up used Ti for that price. Heck I saw a Fianchetto going for like $120 in the b/s/t the other day.

1 Like

Buying used isn’t the same feeling as buying new and for some people, they’ll only buy new.

You’re right though, for most it’s not that different.

2 Likes

For a new yoyo, $180 vs $300 is a world of difference. It means you can spark it for $120 worth of sparks and still be in the black!

3 Likes

Pre-orders are only open until I go to sleep on Monday night.

Get your orders in while you can.

3 Likes

Last chance. Orders close at midnight tonight.

Get em.

6 Likes

You cannot stress Paypal ‘friends and family’ enough?

What is so important about using that specific method that would only save several dollars and give buyers no insurance if they never get their package?

Just curious.

To me; there is nothing shakey about your credibility. That is what makes you request more interesting?

You are sending product from another Country. Wouldn’t you want to lower possible stress to the potential buyers by allowing a safety net provided by PayPal Goods and Services?

5 Likes

Agreed but I’m assuming if someone wanted to do G&S they could add the extra for the fees so that 180 (185.68 g&s) what ends up with Jordan.

I have a paypal working capital loan out which means they’ll take 30% of each goods and services payment until the debt is paid. For this project, it means I wouldn’t be able to pay for the yoyos. You can find out how these loans work here - PayPal Working Capital

Actually as I explained above this wouldn’t work.

If I didn’t have a reputation I’d spent years building I wouldn’t even offer to make a yoyo in this way. I completely understand that my reputation is on the line and it would be foolish of me to see anybody who ordered go without. I understand peoples hesitations but it is what it is. I believe this is the only reason there is any interest in this project at all since so many others try and fail because they lack the fundamental trust and reputation levels.

10 Likes

Apologies, I stand corrected.

1 Like

No problem. It’s not something anyone would know unless I told them. I’ve tried my best to be up front with anyone who asks though.

I completely understand the hesitations.

2 Likes