Ann Connolly

I know Q isn’t involved in this argument but I felt I’d throw him in there anyways.

1 Like

I LOL’d :smiley:

Samad, mattylightninbg, and MaxL, you three made my day, rofl.

Just for the record, I have no knowledge of “The View”.

I randomly picked personalities and names to go with them. In know way shape or form do I think that any of the people I picked for the roles represent their personalities (except for maybe Samad as Whoopie).

Not on this forum anyway… It was soap opera central on another forum in our nation of yoyoing

Nah, there was plenty of crying here as well. Especially when April Fools came around…

Oh man… April Fools… we got you guys good!

oops, accidently hit the thank-you button… heh heh… I don’t get it? why are you guys so grumpy? we ask what team ann is on and your act like it’s the end of the world. So we asked a question, sue me. But i guess it was a joke so it doesn’t really matter… this just makes me more confused…

Wait, how did Jensen win BAC with YYF if he got kicked off their team back in April?

That was a joke on April Fools. :wink: Didn’t you read the end of the thread?

she’s really good!!!

in short

I’m not getting involved in anything but some people are saying that Ann is on yoyojam and others on yoyofactory, but she is on neither she is just a regular yoyoer like the rest of us, so lay off of this argument because either Ann is a great yoyoer.