YoyoFactory Shutter Ann Connolly Collection

I’d like to know who’s interested in getting one of these for the Summer. I’d like to have that specific Shutter in the photo. I have so many now, polished, blasted, two-tone, YYE exclusive, Jason Lee, Alien Galaxy, Pulsar. I must build a Shutter case now. ;D Da Fact’ry is on the job. That Shutter is gorgeous.

http://photos-e.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xpa1/926518_690255951029740_183030881_n.jpg

It’s annoying how Ann’s special editions always change.

You mean they appear on different models, or the color scheme changes from one to the other?

Model to model.

I guess like most people, she plays with more than one throw. :wink:

They look great.

I think the key is it’s a “special edition”, not a signature model.

That Shutter looks fantastic!

Yuki

I usually don’t like pink throws, but i might get the Shutter, and that new pink Protostar looks great!

Ooh that splash looks awesome yay for her.

That color scheme on that shutter is fantastic! I might have to consider getting one if the actual stock looks as good as in the picture!

I love the new splashes yyf is doing.

Me too! I was saying to TA in one of the other threads that YYF have really picked up their game with the splashes lately.

Yuki

Agreed. I always used to feel that YYF had some of the worst splashes, but now they’re bringing out the best. That Shutter is absolutely gorgeous.

I am getting the shutter no matter the cost. That is beautiful

gotta agree with TA, this particular Shutter os freaking awesome…
I want one too…

gp

The Shutter itself doesn’t appeal to me but I really want either this colorway or an Alien Galaxy one anyway

I like pink throws, but this one is toooo girly. Don’t like it…NEXT!!

This Shutter looks fantastic!

One of the best pink-themed splashes from any company in recent memory.

I really like it. Unique splashing.