Ann Connolly

They have’nt, Jensen Kimmit is still on there and another video Ann said she did’nt move to yoyofactory , she just likes their throws

This is true.

NOPE ann is not on YYF…yet

I’ve yet to see the day when ann actually gets to post one of her own vids lol.

ya, really. i thought she did move… when she was at VA states, she was waring the team shirt and hanging out with team menbers…

She’s really good now. Don’t you guys agree! :o

Point??

I could wear a YYF t-shirt and hang out with the team.
Doesn’t mean I’m actually on the team

have you heard of the term “circumstantial evidnace”? (spelling?)

Yes, except for the fact that Ann herself has told us she is not on YYF.

Guys, No argueing. Please

Did I? :stuck_out_tongue:

Or Box. I forget. :slight_smile:

Guys she was wearing a 2010 YYF shirt at VA states! She had no other yo-yos with her except YYFs. If you want proof ask Ben, Cody, Ann, or any other witnesses! Plus she signed my yo-yo and I used her BOSS, Superstar, and Genesis.

I’m almost positive she’s not actually on the team, because even while she was on team yoyojam she was friends with all of the people from yoyofactory. She just likes their yoyos like most of us do, not to mention she’s friends with Tyler and Miggy as well as having something going on with Gacek.

But honestly, who flippin’ cares?

well obviously we do…

can we just stop this? who cares about who is on what team? its not like it’s gonna make a difference, it’s the choice of the player. I like yyf yoyos and talk to the yoyofactory gang once in a blue moon AND i use nothing but yoyofactory yoyos. But that doesnt make me a part of the yyf team. I just like good quality yoyos and happen to enjoy making conversation with interesting people. Also I asked Ann myself and she’s not on the yoyofactory team. She’s just friends with them and likes their yoyos. Give this gossip a rest guys! It’s getting a little irritating to see a bunch of people freaking out over something like this. You guys didnt freak out this much when jensen left CLYW and joined up with yoyofactory so why are you all still talking about this like it’s a bigger deal than anyone else who has left a team for another team? Chill out and just enjoy the freestyles and stop acting like the old ladies on The View. You’re all starting to embarrass yourselves and this thread is getting irritating to see in my updated topics area! LET IT GO.

http://www.glidemagazine.com/hiddentrack/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/0000041852_20070802150607.jpg

I wanna be Whoopie.

just for that samad…no offense but

I’m worried because it’s sad to see a player transfer to another team. It’s like moving to another family, you know what I’m saying?

Just me though.

Yeah, it’s weird. Luckily, Ann just quite YYJ and hasn’t moved on to another team. (yet)