Ann Connolly' One throw.

hahaha a guy thing? you’re kidding right ann? you can be active on the forums if you want to! it’s not like we’re gonna exclude you from all of the shenanigans we enjoy on here!

yoyoing is not just for guys, it can be for everyone. :slight_smile:

Happy Throwing! =]

No, I’m not kidding. :stuck_out_tongue: Haha. And you’re right, but I’m sure I’m not the only girl who feels this way.

Gee, you guys are reeaallly subtle ::). Anyways welcome Ann, feel free to stay…or leave…but once you leave you can never return.

haha, okey dokey! :wink:

Happy Throwing! =]

After a bit of thinking i’ve found the perfect way to describe this video. Almost as beautiful as my hatrick.

I kinda get the feeling that the Hatrick is the most popular yo-yo on these forums…

probably

Well I can see why some women (not saying I believe Ann feels this way) could feel that these forums are a guy thing. A lot of forums like these (not saying these ones) are full of men and young boys gloating, boasting and bragging about their skills (weither they have them or not). Some women see that as a “man thing,” and for anyone that’s not part of that “game” in general that’s pretty tiring.

It’s why I’ve left several of these forums before, from getting sick of it. And it’s why my wife doesn’t like to join these forums (and reads them over my shoulder instead).

though, she binded that gt loop at the end, wouldn’t that give her a knot?

Yes.

:wink:

shame, shame… jk

woah Marriage over yoyo expert, didn’t see that coming

gunna c her at va states this weekend

say hello for me.

im going to be in worlds so make sure to come ann!!! that combo was crazy long!!! i loved it! :smiley:

WOW!!!
that was a crazy combo!!!
man that was an awesome vid
you should be in the worlds!!!

It will be my 8th time going to Worlds this year.

:stuck_out_tongue:

And thank you. <3

man, so many people are going to the world. Too bad I live in california lol
I really want to go b/c I really want to meet Jun(yoyoplanet)

Shes better than me