Andre should do wifeswap!

Yup!

That would be hilarious, and I didn’t even know he was married.

Did you see the Steve Brown episode recently or something? :wink:

When was it aired? I just watched the Steve brown one

Noooooo!

Who would be the complete opposite of Andre though?

well i belive andre doesnt have kids haha soim not sure if it would work much :frowning:

Nah, we don’t want to set the Boulays up with any crazy people. The only way I could see them putting up with that, is if the show was going to give lot of money toward a charity or something. :-\ I enjoy the show though, it’s entertaining. ;D

I think the only family that could work against the Boulay’s would have to be the anti-fun family. Also, who wouldn’t want to be married to Andre for 2 weeks?

1 Like

I’d be okay with being married to Andre for two weeks.

:smiley:

now just curious does it still air? because if it doesn’t then the idea may never happen.

Is there any info on his wife? i heard she is on team YYJ but nothing comes up with her name on google.

I fully support this idea. It get’s the Jesse P seal of approval. I just texted andre about this…he didn’t immediately say no

Her name is Devon, and all I know is she works at YYE with Andre, but I dont know if she is on any teams.

Shes not on any teams currently

I dunno. If i was his wife I wouldn’t want him to walk in the door and say “honey! I found a replacement”.

Jus sayin’