And What help

I’ve managed to get until the last part, where it’s sort of like the mount where you bail out from 1.5 mount the last sec, and you can do boingy boing from there. I can’t do the last part, where you hop the yoyo out and recatch it. Can anybody help? Also, does the yoyo pop in towards your body or out?

Glad you asked! I recently learned this and I had a lot if trouble with this part, too. I will make a little written tutorial after school. Thanks!

1 Like

But you pop it out away from you.

1 Like

Thx!!! I love how people are so kind here :smiley:

So, first of all, if you don’t already know, this is what you’ll be doing: popping the yo-yo out of the front of the mount, going under the bottom string and landing it in the back. Okay, so when you pop it out, make sure that you aren’t whipping the string. If you whip it, you will land in a messed up Green Triangle. Now, this part is key: I find that it helps to follow the yo-yo with your hands and move them around the yo-yo as slow as possible. When you first start, it may be easier to just pop it out and only move your non-throwhand around the yo-yo, but when you get better, you can use both hands.
Let me know if this helped and especially if it didn’t! :slight_smile:
Thank you!

Wow… That’s a very detailed explanation… It certainly helped a lot!!! Many thanks goes to you!!!