Americas got Talent Season 8 Audition

[quote=“BanjoSpins,post:19,topic:45424”]
Banjo, that is the funniest thing I ever heard you say, but he’s right. I saw your freestyle video when you posted it on here, and you are very good-looking (which could possibly become one of the greatest factors on voting), but you gotta amaze the other people out there too…

That is great to hear. I believe you! Go out there and part their hair with your stuff.
(And that’s a really difficult thing to do with Howie Mandell!) :smiley:

[quote=“GambinoGirl14,post:21,topic:45424”]

Haha, I like how you reposted banjo and quoted yourself. ;)Seriously though, great advice.

Dude! I hope you do well! This is going to be awesome!

Spread the love of yoyoing!

People on the street are going to remember you as the yoyo guy! Do your best!

Yeah. Be theyoyoguy! Be me! :wink:

This is fantastic! It’s great to see a yoyoer out there push to succeed and show what yoyoing means. Hopefully you’ll be repping Big Yoyo String out there for us! :wink: good luck man, I’ll be praying at all goes well for you :slight_smile: and remember, Have fun with it :slight_smile:

Definitely the most important thing!

Yuki

But seriously, good luck! I know I will DEFINITELY vote for you, and just not because of your handsomeness ( just saying, you are cute)

I hope he gets that far! I will definitely vote for him too!

Well, this would be a good place to start, but youse going to have to be a lot more’n him.

(Sorry little buddy, I just had to take that softball shot. You understand. I hope.)

I feel so flattered. :slight_smile:

Thank you all for your support! I can’t wait for my chance to stand up on that stage and show the world what I can do!

2 Likes

what kind of special effects will you use? what song will you play? will there be fireworks? fireworks would be sweet.

but yeah, you need some kind of punchline to make everyone go aaaaahhhh and ooooohhhh.

i had this idea, that if i would have to perform for a show or something, i would use glow-in-dark yoyo and string. that would look impressive. bonus points if you get a glow-in-dark 4a yoyo and at the end of your performance suddenly go from 1a to 4a with a really high throw… awesome

anyhow, try to be original and have fun!

Gotta hype everything up. Start small, make sure every performance is different, keep the audience wanting more. If you show everything you’ve got first thing, you’ll run out of new stuff. Make us proud man…get farther than Kolowski and Johnson combined! Prove Piers yoyoing isn’t bloody boring!

Sweet. What channel is that on?

Remember…be flashy as all heck. People like exaggeration. Do us proud.

Good luck… rumor has it that John Narum is competing in Americas got talent this year aswell so good luck. Unless you are John Narum? Good luck, if its possible for you to get a group, get a group! The judges will like a group much more than a single player.

Good luck! Post videos of the performance on here if you can. I would love to see them!

Hes not John Narum…

And no offence to you, but yoyoing usually doesnt get that far on Americas Got Talent. Ive never really seen if you are a good entertainer or whatever, but just dont be dissapointed if they do that “Its still bloody boring” Thing to you. Im kinda expecting it for John too…

The judges just dont understand us :cry:

Okay, I’m sorry but reading your posts is becoming hard. I have to reread some of them to get what you are trying to say. No offense, but it seems like a third grader is writing your posts.