Am I the only one who doesnt like Kitty?

You can wiggle if you want. I’ll let this one breathe.

The line “you can see how this (false) idea is being perpetuated” was me admitting that the claim was now known to me to be wrong and asking if anyone could see how they could have come to a similar conclusion, but that, along with most of what i was trying to convey, did not make it through and got lost in translation.

My frustration isnt even with you, so its cool. Just having a bad day componded by bad decesions. couple that with trying to communicate in the internet and yea, people get confused. talk to me face to face and youll see im genuine and kind.

This is my thoughts too. Im looking forward to making my own.

edit-im not good at making all the words in my head come out through type. I can see how i get misconstrued.

I honestly believe you should have just done like Marie Antoinette and quit while you were a Head.

. … of where you are now.

2 Likes

To answer OP’s question:

Yes

Kitty is perfectly decent. If you want to be elitist about string, that’s fine. Kitty is cheap and better than what comes with most Yo-Yos. There’s certainly better, but are you really that sensitive?

I wouldn’t really say it’s being sensitive. Lots of people enjoy using boutique strings, they definitely are better. It’s true, Kitty is decent. It’s cheap, and it’s popular and reputable due to it being one of the oldest string companies. Honestly though, decent is all it is. It’s doable but it’s not hard at all to make a better string. Pretty much anything outside of generic bulk poly is better than kitty nowadays imo. Even blueprint and buddha string which are cheaper than kitty are better, or at the least, last longer. The reason kitty is more popular than even stuff like blueprint and buddha is because it’s more widely produced, and it’s older so people tend to stick with what they know.

1 Like