am i the only one that would kinda like hubstacks on the new stuperstar?!?

Many of you are gonna say no, but I kinda wanted hubstackes on the new superstar. I haven’t gotten sick of hubstacks yet, and I could freak out non yoyoers with them :wink:

Did they not have hubstacks in the new one cuz people didn’t like them in the original?

They did not include them because the New Superstar was meant to be a competition throw, and all hubstacks do is add centerweight. Plus, most competitors used nubs anyway, so if they wanted to make a competition throw, might as well eliminate the posts, which reduces centerweight.

Oh yeah, and check your definition of “hubby”. Last I checked, it meant Husband. :smiley:

Yes

I think a lot of people are tired of stacks in general. I’m not but I barely use the stacks on the yoyos that I have that have them. Fortunately, the older SuperStars are still available. I think this model should also be considered to be made for a while as well.

The new 2013 SuperStar does NOT have stacks because they would be in the way. Modern competitors want that area open for finger grinds.

Well, ill have to say I’m okay with either.
But I’ll see how they compare first!

Also, grammar nazi time, I think you meant to say “many of you will say yes”
As the question began with “Am I the only one”
Jussayin!

confession: always thought they were a bit of a gimmic, glad to see people moving away from them.

This.

Most people just removed them upon receiving them and I even recall that they sold some without them on the post a couple times.

Considering the width of the yoyo I think they’d be impractical anyways

I think now that we have the G5 coming, we can keep hubstacks to a minimum. Even better, they should make the G5 like $70 and easily available. Then if you want stacks, save up a bit. I would like that.

Yeah, this would be cool. Pretty affordable, you get stacks, and a pretty good throw.

Yeah. I want a G5 now. Hopefully it won’t be too pricey.