am i going to buy a new yoyo.. or not?

hi i’m new here on this forum, so i don’t know if i’m posting this on the right place, but i’m sure there is somebody who can help me anyways :stuck_out_tongue:

i’m thinking about buying a new yoyo, but i don’t know if there is a point. my skill level is at expert on the learning videos (just almost learned spirit bomb). the yoyo i’m playing with now is the dark magic two, and i wonder if there is a point in buying an all metal yoyo, for about 100$. is there a big difference between DM two, and a metal yoyo? if you also have a specific yoyo you would recommend, you can also help me :slight_smile:

i appreciate any tips, thank you :wink:

If you’ve liked your DM2, you’ll love a Code 2. That said, you don’t have to spend $100 to get a great quality metal. Recreational Revolution makes incredible throws, and a lot of folks really like what Magic Yo has to offer.

1 Like

When I started, I initially thought it was crazy to have more than one yoyo. But then I had to silicone my dm2, and it sucked having to wait a day.
Now I have 50+ yoyos.
You could get a less expensive metal if you don’t think you want to quite take the plunge and get a $100 yoyo.
magic yo yoyos are probably the best bang for your buck. My t5 plays like a $100 metal.
The di base is also a great inexpensive metal.

1 Like

You could get yourself a C3yoyodesign Capless or Di Base. Great yoyos 65$ or less!

1 Like