I was thinking today about whether or not I can “officially” call myself a true blue-through and through-died in the wool yoyoer.
- I have thrown consistently now for a year.
- I have given myself a black eye. (My wife laughed so hard she was crying)
- I have spent over $90 on a yoyo.
- I have owned a duncan butterfly. (Don’t know if this counts.)
- I have a yoyo bag which hold six throws. (two different brands - I love that Genesis)
- I have competed in a trick ladder state competition. (didn’t place)
- Multiple string burns.
- Bruised knee cap. (don’t ask)
- I know what the yoyo’ers definition of performing a suicide on stage is.
Are these qualifications enough?
It would be neat if there was a certificate or something given out for bragging rights.
(i.e. a third degree black belt yoyoer)