I now own both of these yoyos and though I won’t tell you which to buy, here are the cons to each imo.
• The shape is really weird for me. The slope in the catch zone just isn’t steep enough so it feels like I’m holding a can.
• Not Bead blasted
• More expensive than the Campfire
• Has a bit of vibe that doesn’t really affect play, but you can def feel it (on grinds especially).
• Plays a bit like a small yoyo. While it does play incredibly well, it still feels like a small yoyo. I’m especially noticing this when it comes back to the hand on a bind.
• So far it doesn’t seem to sleep as long as my Skyy Chaser. The Campfire just seems to lose steam quicker than the Skyy Chaser. Not a deal breaker or anything, just something I noticed on longer combos.
Another thing to note that isn’t important to me is that due to its width the Skyy Chaser doesn’t fit in pockets as well as the campfire.