Added Brand new Gold 888 and brand new YYF Kui with free blacklight! 5 yo-yos to take with the kraken! OD kraken for sale! MEGA STEAL TAKE EVERYTHING FOR $75

Champions ed. 888 Brand new with box $40!
YYF KUI H shape light up Yoyo BRAND NEW WITH BOX AND BLACK LIGHT!
$40!
Or take both for $65‼️

Take the 5 Yoyo bundle with the kraken fir $75
MEGA STEAL‼️

Kraken- has two marks that are purely visual cannot be felt with the hands what so ever and do not effect play.

Will add more photos when I get home

IMG_3932
IMG_3931

Added new bundle! 1 looper, I fingerspin Glow plastic, 1 organic delrin, 1 fingerspin hybrid, 1 hubstack halfswap monometal.

$55 shipped

[/quote]

Take the 5 Yoyo bundle with the kraken fir $75
MEGA STEAL‼️

Kraken- has two marks that are purely visual cannot be felt with the hands what so ever and do not effect play.

Will add more photos when I get home

Added new bundle! 1 looper, I fingerspin Glow plastic, 1 organic delrin, 1 fingerspin hybrid, 1 hubstack halfswap monometal.

$55 shipped

3 Likes

Messaged

Bump, just wanted to let everyone know cuz my inbox is flooded with messages for the Sudo and the markmonts. But the first dude that responded actually offered to buy all three items at my listing price. However he since hasn’t responded or sent payment. He could be sleeping possibly so I’m going to give him a little more time. If it falls thru the markmonts will go to the next person in line who asked first. As for the Sudo I have many offers but it will go to the first person who offers the listing price. If current deal falls thru as I need to raise that amount. Thank you.

2 Likes

out of curiosity what makes sudo sell at that price ? its way above retail afaik and rarely do i see BST throws punch above MSRP.

It’s a really good yoyo and the demand is high but super limited drop. Also, each color is limited to only 20 (no re-run) with splash colors are one of the most sought after ones because OD does not make it anymore (may be it’ll come back)

1 Like

i get that, but those points apply to alot of yoyos that dont get same hike if any at all, guess its just demand ?

Rule 9.

2 Likes

i am sorry i shouldve cleared better, i am only curious as i saw another one in the same price(a bit more actually) but its making me wonder why some yoyos get this collector status but others dont.
i was only looking for quick answer here considering the yoyo is practically sold already :sweat_smile:
ill stop being lazy and make a thread.

sorry mikie

1 Like

Actually guys the Yoyo is back up for grabs!! I gave the dude a full 24 hours and no response. And the next dude in line hasn’t responded either so I’m about to put it back up grabs!!

And to answer ur question as far as why I priced it where I did Is actually very simple. That’s what I paid for it when I bought it a few months back so I’m hoping to get back what I paid. And no worries. No hard feelings.

Anyway, the Sudo is officially back up for grabs. First person to offer the listing price gets it!

3 Likes

the sudo is a very good yoyo, one of my favorites. it’s sought after in the aftermarket by fans of organics, od, antiyo, etc… and it plays well. great size and weight, and quite a variety in small batches. i’ve had about a dozen, but not anymore. try one out if you can!

5 Likes

Bump for Sudo n kraken

Okay here’s the one and only price drop on this bad boy. Did I mention it’s minty fresh?

Price is now $145!!! A steal. For a Sudo! Someone snag it before I change my mind and keep it

Trades I’m looking for Saturday market parlay, other Saturday markets, e1nstein, od clique, assasin, dot e1ns, dragon slayer parlay, green Kanto, purple Kanto, will entertain others as well. If u have any of these will do trade plus a lil cash. Especially looking for sm parlay

1 Like

Hit you up via fb messenger. We’ve dealt before. Hit me up

1 Like

You should have one sir.

1 Like

Sudo SOLD :bangbang:
Markmonts SOLD :bangbang:

Will sell or listen to trades for the kraken

just not a dozen lol!

Bump for the kraken $45 shipped today!

Added this 5 Yoyo bundle for $55 shipped! All these throws play beautifully!!

Or for a mega steal take all 5 PLUS THE KRAKEN FOR $75 shipped!

1 Like

Cleaned up the post. It was nearly impossible to figure anything out before. Sorry about that.