Adamantiumpops rocks

I got several really great yoyos from @adamantiumpops. He also threw in some nice extras. He shipped quick, and packed them really well. Great guy to do business with!

9 Likes

blush

4 Likes

+1 to @adamantiumpops’s rep as an awesome trader! Loving this Incarnate I received from him. Fast shipping, good communication. 10/10 on the IGN scale. Not an average.

3 Likes

Can confirm, real good dude.

Adamantium Pimprocks sounds like the name of a sweet new trick!

1 Like

I will work on that one…

2 Likes

This is your fault.

1 Like

Great seller - Sent tracking, shipped fast, arrived as described. Don’t hesitate to buy from @adamantiumpops!

1 Like

blush

1 Like

It’s true @adamantiumpops is a wonderful seller. Finally got myself a Shutter off of him. Excellent tracking and communication. Hopefully he gets his lightsaber!

1 Like

Great seller. Would do business again.

jay-z_dirt_off_your_shoulders.gif

A good deal from a good man! Digging the yo and the transaction couldn’t have gone better.

1 Like

Couldn’t be happier. He communicates quickly and clearly. The throw arrived exactly as promised, shipped quickly, and was packed to survive the sort of treatment Ace Ventura might dole out to a parcel. Thanks, man!

1 Like

Had an excellent deal w/ @adamantiumpops, communication was excellent, the throw was accurately described and fairly priced, shipping was prompt, and they even hooked me up w/ some extra side effects for a great price! Highly recommended!

Great trader: quick easy communication, quick shipping, great packing

Just got an RCS Delrin Gamer and an Amplified Banger in Delrin from @adamantiumpops and they both look and play great. They were also packaged well with a few extra strings included. Thanks for a quickly shipped, smooth trade!

2 Likes

Bumping this because this guy is where it’s at.

Quick, easy trade, no back and forth. Got some extras, too. What a chad. Do business with this man.

2 Likes

Recently sold a couple fixies to @adamantiumpops and it went great!

Fast payment, quick responses, quick feedback too! Didn’t even have to ask :heart::100:

1 Like

I wanted to give my man 5 Stars! He threw in some extra goodies, packaged well, and shipped timely! Only one complaint: The D*** Runner looked bigger in the picture :joy:

I couldn’t resist!