Organya trade feedback

I should probably have one of these so

Swag

1 Like

Organya is a very professional and courteous seller!!! He provides steals so take them while you can :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Did a trade with @organya1 and I’m very happy with our transaction. The only suggestion I would make is to maybe package a little more carefully as the yoyo was rolling around in the box. Still throws smooth and true so I ain’t trippin’! Thanks dude!

1 Like

Sorry about the box! I’m still figuring out the best way to package yoyos with the materials I have…

1 Like

What a great trade! Got a very nice New Pyro. Would absolutely trade with him again.

1 Like

No worries!

The throw was fine and I know the struggle.

Don’t worry, a couple more months of bst and you’ll have more packing material than you know what to do with. Haha

2 Likes

And boxes!

3 Likes

Endless boxes. It’s a point of contention in my house. Haha.

I’m going to use themmmmmm….

2 Likes

+rep always a pleasure, traded a few times and I have zero complaints, packaged excellently each time.

1 Like

Overdue review here. Completed a trade the other week and couldn’t have gone smoother. Item was as described and packaged safely. Shipping was prompt and quite quick. Would trade again!

1 Like

traded @organya1 recently, throws arrived smooth and packed nice! cool dude, would def be down to trade again

I’ve not yet completed a transaction with organya1, so take this for what it’s worth. He’s been very quick to communicate when I’ve messaged, and he’s extremely honest about the condition of his throws. If I’m interested in anything he has listed, I won’t hesitate to reach out again.

super fast shipping and frequent communication. YoYo came packaged securely and in excellent condition. Thank you once again🙏🏻

Made sure to tune it to the best of my ability for you, don’t take the side effects out, the ULs in there are lubricated and everything!!!

Yea made a quick trade with @organya1 last week…. I will deal again too! Communication & TN’s swapped all same time……excellent all around!