Adamantiumpops rocks

Great 1st experience using the BST. Kept me updated with any changes, shipped it out asap and came in the condition as described. Would buy from again.

1 Like

Got the YYR Impact and BBB Quark. All good and included a nice carry bag! Thanks.

Glad they made it!

1 Like

I bought a yoyo from @adamantiumpops and everything was perfect! Great communication, the throw was better than described, packaged safely and shipping was fast.
I highly recommend them!

1 Like

Bought 2 throws from @adamantiumpops. Amazing dude with great taste in yoyos. Buy from him now! Shipped and packed quickly and superbly.

Just got a throw from @adamantiumpops - packaged extremely well, shipped quick and as described at a great price! <3 thanks dude!

1 Like

Glad it landed safe!

Just bought a spectraply PockeHt from @adamantiumpops. Great dude, very fair and easy to deal with. Thanks Chris!

Bought a pair of Duncan Hornets from @adamantiumpops, he was responsive, shipped quickly, and the yoyos arrived well protected and in perfect condition. 10/10 would trade with again.

2 Likes

Glad they arrived! Hope they get the attention they deserve!

1 Like

Bought a awesome throw at a great deal and it was shipped fast!! Packed well and everything went great. A great seller don’t hesitate to buy from!!

2 Likes

Enjoy!

I just did a deal with Chris @adamantiumpops and everything was great. He shipped the day I paid him and it showed up the next day. He must be friends with the postmaster.

2 Likes

Chris is great. He gave me an awesome deal on an Alebrije I couldn’t pass up and I’m super happy with the transaction. I would buy more from him in the future.