Fixies Spinworthy, TMBR, Wildwood! 2Sick, BBB, ProYo, YYJ, YYR, Duncan, C3, Hummingbird YYFr

Hey all. Need to get funds for the Cerakote Wizard drop. I will be devastated if I miss it. All prices have been lowered from the previous post I had, with the addition of a few fixies and three bimetal beasts.

All prices are shipped CONUS, take $5 off of any additional throw purchased after the first. I’ll get an international shipping quote if you want it, not a problem. Paypal F&F preferred, but you can do G&S if you want to pay the fees, or Zelle.

Feedback Thread - Adamantiumpops rocks

Spinworthy Merbau Skinflint - Good condition and very durable, but t has been separated and re-glued - $40

ZGRT Alebrije - Walnut and Purple Hubs - Plays great, but has some love marks. They can probably be buffed out. Includes all original goodies - Sold!

TMBR This-a-way That-a-way - Great condition, non-premium version - $45

@RC_yo-yo beauty of a fixie (if you named it Rob, please let us know what it’s called!) - Great condition, light and large, comes with a second RC fixie at no extra cost! - Sold!

@Eric_Newlin Wildwood Mother T - Some early work Lati wood. HEAVY, but awesome. He is willing to swap the axle from a 1/4" to a 5/16" if you send it to him, which I could do as part of the sale. It slays as is though! - $45

C3 Trion Crash - A couple light marks pictured here, nothing that can be felt. Super smooth - $120

C3 Galaxy Diver - I believe this is the original run, but if that’s not right LMK and I will adjust the post accordingly. Great condition! - $75

YoyoFriends Hummingbird - Great condition! $110

YYR TM - No damage I can see, was a Lucky Box, so possibly a B-Grade - $35

Rain City Skills Guitarist - No damage I can see, great monometal, but I hate the engraving - Sold!

Duncan Metal Drifter XL - Black cups/Clear outer - No damage, but the ano is flawed, where the color transition happens there are little hiccups I tried to picture, and a single clear dot in one cup. None of this can be felt, and it plays great! This is a second I have and they both have flaws like this - $30

YoyoJam X-Convct - This thing is beat. Cracked hubs and very tarnished and dinged rims. No caps. - $20, or $10 with anything else.

Big Bang Bandalores - BBB - Endeavor - Green/Grey swap B-grade for flecks in grey half (that’s dust on the green half in the pics, lol). Plays great. - $40

Koosh ProYo GITD Caps - works! Little dimples on one side pictured - $20

2Sick Pawn - Dyed by a community member some time ago, the crack looking things are inside the plastic and cannot be felt. Plays just fine! - $20, or $10 with something else

10 Likes

I believe that one is padauk and purple heart

2 Likes

Nice thanks Rob!

2 Likes

I will take the bbb endeavor!!

1 Like

Messaging you now!

Endeavor is still available! Bumping! Again!

Bumparoo!

Alebrije sold!

Missed my shot lmao

2 Likes

Sorry…. That might of been me. Been looking for one for a long while finally shot my shot.

2 Likes

No worries im glad it went to a good home!

1 Like

Bumparoo

Burp

Bump. Throw me any offer. Especially multiples.

Buuump

If this is still available, I’d like it.

DMd!

Bump! Buy buy buy!

Bump

Baco bumpo