A Thing or Two

Comments, criticism, etc.

You’re getting a little too good.

You got a nice style! Love the color of the yoyo

Wish it used a real song that flowed with the tricks :confused:

Haha, sorry about that. I just couldn’t find anything that I felt really went with it. I thought it would be funny if I just dubbed some DBZ over it.

So so so so so good.

50-53 seconds…how do you do that movement?

The rejection? Or the slack from chopsticks?

The rejection slack thing…I’ve seen it done a few times and i cant seem to understand how to do it. Tutorial maybe?

I won’t ever have the time for a tut. I’ll try my best to explain.

Start from 1.5 then Buddha’s revenge into a cross armed trapeze and bro mount. Swing the yoyo counter-clockwise around your TH twice. You should have a lot of string wrapped around your TH at this point. Pinch the string on your NTH with your thumb, swing the yoyo forward and reject. Once the string rejects and starts swinging pinch with your TH thumb. From here it’s all a matter of moving your hand and letting the slack fall into place.

That probably won’t help much, but I tried. Hope you can get it.

Cant seem to do it lol…Anyone got a tutorial?

you’re sponsored right?

Alex, I love everything about this video. You’re getting too good to not be sponsored, or winning contests, or ruling the world or something. The music, the slack, the tricks, the slack, all of it were excellent. Did I mention the slack? I wish my slack control was as good as this. Keep it up dude.

So true you are seriously amazing!

Thanks a lot you guys!

Nope, not sponsored. Still a free agent! :smiley:

Real nice. The music (if it can be called that) was really confusing me at first. I can barely do any slack. All that was just crazy!

Wow you are really really Good!

Loving your style!

Thanks everyone!

:smiley:

I envyX you… Lol. Good stuff bro!

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?s50dvz
|Y|O|R|E|D| @~~

Bump!