does anyone have a yyj speeder on a scale of 1-10 how good is it
for me it’s a 1, for mickey it’s a 10. Some people will like it and some people won’t. There is no perfect yoyo.
- For $40 you can get a better yoyo.
I actually have, it was my first yoyojam so at that time I thought it was good but now I still think it’s good but a little too noisy but I’ll give it an 8 because :
- You can set it to your response preference
- Not snaggy if you put flowable silicone in it although at the start it will be a bit responsive because the sili needs to be broken in
- You can play fast or slow with it
- Nice sleep times if it doesn’t hit the walls
- A little noisy if the string hits the starburst
- A bit hard, but not impossible, to land on the string (for beginners) because of the slim width
Hope this helps
6 stock, 6 and a half if you shave the starburst, 7 and a half if you leave the starburst on and replace its o-ring with silicon