A secret Santa now?

yea that’s great but I have 8 positive feedback is that enough?

I loved the Secret Santa at Christmastime and I thought the organization was great. I’m in definitely.

Yomagic has agreed to run it! Expect to get a thread with more detailed information by the morning.

He will have more information on what the limits are and the amount of feedback needed.

h

Yes! I really hope I have enough!

What does everyone think about a High Rollers type secret santa? Like we set a higher limit then the previous secret santas. As in instead of a $20 minimum we do like $50 instead as suggested earlier in the thread.

50 is a lot maybe 35 or 40.

He said high roller I think a minimum of 50 if we are calling it that.

Honest opinion is I think you’d have a lot of unhappy people. When used things start getting assigned a $ value people can get very opinionated and subsequently disappointed.

Again, just my two cents. :slight_smile:

I love how the last one did not have a set amount that high, and I saw that people were more excited because some members went over the top. Having a minimum of 20 dollars does not mean the maximum is 20 :wink:

I think the initial amount being raised may be due to the fact people are more giving around the holidays. Therefore one might be less inclined to stray to high above a $20 limit. I also believe it was just an idea not a guideline.