A mystery

Hey guys :slight_smile: I just have few questions to all of you :slight_smile:

What do you think about the high end yoyo made from best aluminium with best bearings, which is cheaper than everything else what you can get elsewhere?

What do you think about yoyo which can be customized by you in any way you can imagine?

What do you think about the company which will ship that yoyo for you free all over the world?

I present you, our project: the Soap

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/4440/wmey.jpg

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/3387/2zac.jpg

I wait for yours opinions

And stay tuned … :slight_smile:

Looks like a narrow Arctic circle. I Like it! I would love to customize a yoyo! And I live in the usa, but I know a lot of throwers don’t, and I’m sure they’d really appreciate that! Best of luck with your company!

It looks really nice! I love mid walls it seems to make playing look smoother!

Nice! Although I don’t like that bump before the response that seems to make it mid wall. It seems to interrupt the flow of the yoyo. And I prefer low walls.

The Soap would be a good name for a delrin.

1 Like

Sounds like fun for us, but an economic nightmare for you.

1 Like

Make it so the lip on the inside has a groove one may grind with.

Looks like an Octave and an AC had a baby.

Don’t Drop It.

1 Like

What do you think about the high end yoyo made from best aluminium with best bearings, which is cheaper than everything else what you can get elsewhere?

• does this assume child labor overseas?

What do you think about yoyo which can be customized by you in any way you can imagine?

• sounds good… though I’m not sure if I know how to spec a yoyo properly yet. Will I need autocad skills? Is anodizing and etching within scope (because I can imagine this). What about hubstacks (although I don’t care to imagine this)?

What do you think about the company which will ship that yoyo for you free all over the world?

• I assume that cost is wrapped into the price.

I present you, our project: the Soap

• I’m digging the button shaped center similar to the Prestige I’ve just fallen in love with.

Looks amazing…

With a cup inspired by the Prestige and a profile inspired by certain CLYW throws… looks like a good start to me!

No opinion on the rest of the marketing-- until there’s an actual description of how your goals will be accomplished, I can only say, “I’m listening.”

Sounds like some great ingredients.

Once you factor in all your production costs + shipping + profit you may find it had to keep the price lower than everything else.

But I look forward to seeing you pull it off.

Thanks for your feedback, we are still waiting for more :wink:

If it all goes well we will have few RAW products ready to testing here in europe next friday :slight_smile:

Hey, I live in Europe! fumbles about looking for wallet.

Interested. I will follow this closely. :slight_smile:

unfortunately this has already been done
on another site the manufacturer will let you pick your ano or design to be lasered
the aluminum you want to use
He even allows you to change any of the specs of the yoyo (diameter, width, bearing size)

shut up and take my money!! jk

but seriously tho maybe, for fingerspin purposes, lower the bump in the cup…
other than that I love the design, is it going to use snow tires? just wondering :wink:

That bump will be tested once we have it produced, and if it will be necessary to change it, it will be changed

56.5x45mm weight about 67g

tonight i will propably have a photos of RAW products :slight_smile:

We had a delay, but finnaly 25 fresh raw yoyos are currently polished :slight_smile:

photos are incoming “soon™” :smiley: