A High End Yoyo

So I have been looking at A LOT of ‘high end’ yoyos. I would like to know if it doesn’t matter which one i get, because I heard that most of them play beautifully. But clue me in on some that aren’t worth the $+100

Albino maxbet, 888x

Yah, 888x, To me, avalanche… Hated it.

Hmmmm… I think the canvas could cost less, but i still love it :slight_smile:

Yoyos I felt were not worth their price tag:

YYF 888x
C2 Capsule 2
Chico Heavy Hitter
MadHouse Epic
Oxy 3VO
String Theory Bandit
String Theory Singularity
Turning Point Positron (back when they were $200)

Chief.

How dare you!

I personally think the equilateral could have been in the $80-$90 price range.

code 1/2, Chief.

He means the C3 Capsule 2

I know that not all of these are near $100, but here are some that IMO aren’t worth the money you pay for them. Again, this is just my opinion.

YYF Skyline
YYF Boss
C3 Halo
CLYW Arctic Circle

ups:P

You didn’t read the OP did you, or maybe you just don’t like X3?

Duncan mg, a Walter, and c3 BTH

It’s all a matter of preferences.

If I don’t care for a yoyo, it might as well sell for a nickel. If I do like it, then I start to really analyze price vs. performance. There’s a lot of amazing sub-$100 yoyos worth checking out.

I hate on pointing out companies and stuff, but i felt the Rockefeller from Square Wheels was pretty… Meh…
Puffin was dissapointing.

damn u are right :stuck_out_tongue: i didnt read it all:P

x3 FTW

If you want metal, get a capless and call it a day. No other metal (MAYBE the theory) can compete with it in the price range IMHO.

My preference is for the RecRev @ or Sine//saw, which are the same price. These are just two more amazing “bank account friendly” models that I would also highly recommend.

Nothing against the Capless. I really, really like that one as well. The “budget” C3’s easily perform at the $100+ range. RecRev gives the same kind of impression: performs at twice the price you paid, assuming retail. For the models I got at contests, paying $40 direct from RecRev, they usually easily play three times the price I paid.

wait I thought you couldn’t use profane language on this forum.