A few questions on two yo-yos

Hey everyone, I was just browsing the Yomega website for a cheap loopers and I saw two yo-yos and I was just wandering if anybody knew anything about them.

Lancer 2

1. What size is the bearing? It says stainless steel ball bearing (size SMR126ZZA5).
  2. Could I replace the response with RTV red silicone without modifying it? It comes with a newly revised smoother rubber return system. (Does it even last long, and is it good?)
  3. Is it responsive or unresponsive?

Hot Shot

1. What size is the bearing? It says it comes with a high rated ABEC 5 bearing (size SMR126ZZA5).
  2. Could I replace the response with RTV red silicone without modifying it? It comes with a rubber based return system.
  3. Is it responsive or unresponsive?
  4. Is this yo-yo metal rimmed? It says it is engineered with a mix of polycarbonate plastic and anodized aluminum.

Thank you in advance. (Sorry for all the questions.)

Lancer 2

1 It has a slim size C bearing
2 no it has this solid plastic thing that has no groove, thought you could recess it.
3 responsive

Hot Shot

1 It has a slim size C bearing
2 I belive so
3 responsive
4 it has a plastic boy that covers the metal rims.

Hope this helps…
Gizzyo

1 Like

jst a few other things the hot shot cannot get rtv silicone only the rubber response and also the lancer 2 has the rubber response

1 Like

the bearings on the 2 yoyos are a tad smaller than a C size you can replacethe Rubber response with the black yoyojam o-rings and clean the bearing to make it unresponsive

1 Like

yea those bearing are the only ones that will fit and if you brake in the bearing it can be unresopnsive

1 Like

So I could just buy rubber o-rings and use them on the Lancer 2 without modifying it. (Could I use rubber o-rings on yomega’s full metal yo-yos like the Yomega Dash and the Rhody-O that has rubber response systems?) I have just few more questions, “Couldn’t I just get rubber o-rings from a hardware store, and how does the Lancer 2 play, could it be used for 1A?”. (Sorry for asking to many questions.)

I got a maverick and i put the o-rings on it, the Dash is a Wider Version of the Maverick so yes you could put o-rings on it, you can put them on the lancer 2, My maverick plays good with the o-rings the Blue rubber is not a good response

1 Like

I just found a review, and I have read that the Lancer 2 vibrates to much, and it is hard to get the halves back together, is there a way to fix the vibration without the risk of breaking it, how hard is it to get the halves back on, would it be worth $20?

I was also wandering, if it wasn’t then what about the Xodus 2, RB2, Saber Raider or even Raider EX, what are there response systems, are they good for 1A to, and are they easy to screw the halves back on(I better ask this question this time.)?
Thank you in advance.

The hot shot has crazy vibe my cousin got it and the bearing also sounds extremely loud. I have a yomega maverick and at first it was responsive but after some thin lube and constant playing its really unresponsive. I say get a yomega fireball or raider. I would say those would be better than the lancer and the hotshot. Hah, idk if that helped.

1 Like

What is the response of the yomega Raider EX or the Saber Raider? I have had a yomega fireball and I believe it was defective, so I really don’t want that one again.

You wouldn’t happen to know the gap size of the Dash would you? Yomega has slim to none when it comes to info on there Yo’s

the gap is a little bigger than the width of a C bearing

You wouldn’t happen to know the gap size of the Dash would you? Yomega has slim to none when it comes to info on there Yo’s
[/quote]
the gap is a little bigger than the width of a C bearing
[/quote]
The hot shot i used didn’t have a lot of vibe and the lancer is not hard to put together the were talking about takeing every piece that would come off the yoyo screwing it together is like any other yoyo

The hot shot i used didn’t have a lot of vibe and the lancer is not hard to put together the were talking about takeing every piece that would come off the yoyo screwing it together is like any other yoyo the Raider Ex is looping and the Saber raider is 1A and both have starburst response

starburst for both and the raider is a looping yoyo just to let you know

1 Like