888x or BOSS

I’ve been getting a lot of different ideas about these yoyos. Whichever one i get will only be my 3rd real yoyo so i haven’t developed a preference yet. Right now i play with the DV888 and I really like it. I heard that the boss has a high rim weight. Is that good, what are the pros and cons of that? I wanted to get the 888x because it was highly recommended by everyone. Which do you think I should get.

The boss has alot of rim weight and an H-Shape.

These are both good things because rim weight yeilds more spintime (Though both yoyos will spin longer than you’ll need them too) and is a very cool thing… I personaly LOVE H-shaped yoyos, I think they fit into the hand well and grind great.

Im sure you’ll be happy with both… Just look at the pictures and decide…

I’m not sure of differences between these throws, but I can help with the rim weight question.

Weight that is concentrated at the rims is a very good way of increasing spin time and adding stability to a yo-yo. It’s kind of like a balance that is created away from the center and helps keep the yo-yo straighter while it is sleeping. High rim weight is a quality that you will find in almost every yo-yo now a days as it helps so much.

And as to which yo-yo you should chose, I would say go with which ever you think is the coolest. Develop your preferences so that later you will know what you should get, or at least a better idea.

Hope this helps