ugh.....im so confused

should i get a boss or an 888 or an atmosphere

IMO BOSS

what does imo mean ???

In my opinion.

The BOSS and 888 are similar yoyos. They have the same shape, but the BOSS has a slightly more noticable H shape and has no stacks, but is cheaper. The Atmosphere is somewhat different from these two. It is also rounded, but a different shape to it, as well as metal rims instead of being all metal.

Any of these yoyos will be good though.

IMO Boss I have one plays amazing get a Boss best yoyo ever

Have you even tried the other two he mentioned? I doubt it. Just because you like the BOSS doesn’t mean he will, and it’s not the best yoyo ever.

(Not meant to sound mean)

what style of play do you like?

Heavier or lighter yoyos?

Wide gaps or normal gaps?

Hubstacks or No Hubstacks?

Plastic Hybrid or Metal?

Silicone or Pads?

Price Range?

Do you like big diameter or small?

Wide width or Narrower?

These are questions everyone should be asking you before giving a ounce of advice. It bothers me to see people just rattle off something with out even knowing what the original poster is looking for.

I love certain yoyos to, but how can you recommend or help someone when you have no idea what they want. Your not really helping them at all, your just shooting off what your current favorite is.

So lets try to be more helpful.

you forgot something. the BOSS has it’s weight completely on it’s rims, while the 888 is on the body and rims.

You have NO idea how much we already ask those questions Brett.

We are also talking about the 888 and the BOSS here, two VERY similar yoyos.

Yes i have tried the other yoyo`s i went to worlds and tried them outthe only one that I liked was the boss and i have an 888 so what up.

Haha, Brett, way back when I made a thread on it: No Yo-Yo is Better Than the Other - General Yo-Yo - YoYoExpert Forums :stuck_out_tongue:

The questions we mainly use are:

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
  5. What weight is ideal to you?
  6. Does color matter?
  7. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do? Fast? Technical? Smooth? Slacks?)
  8. What is your price range?
  9. What is your skill level?

eight8eight

Atmosphere is more 5A built. it can be used for 1A, but it is interpereted more for 5A. the 888 and the BOSS sound great. i say 888.

1 Like

Small,medium

round butterfly,flat rims

silicone,pads,hybrid

no only if I get bored

65 grams

no not really

smooth but not the best player around

1$-120$

advanced part 2

Id say rule out the boss and go with the 888 or atmosphere

Why?

Get a BOSS.

Why? Jonas also wonders why. :stuck_out_tongue:

He wants round with flat rims… Looking at the pictures the rims on the BOSS are kinda flat-ish but still a little round… And H-haped where the Atmosphere is round with very flat rims and well I kinda say rull out the 888 too because its got a very minor H and kind of flared…