888x and dingo review in 1!!!

Dingo

looks - this yoyo looks pretty good. its really small and the anodization is realy cool to. but it is kinda boring if you get a solid color.

Feel- feels realy good in my hand and it is very small. i was realy underestimating how small this thing realy is

play- This yoyo is VERY SMOOOTH. the bearing that comes stock is silent, no vibe what so ever and it is kinda floaty on the string but not as floaty as an 888x.

EPIC FACE ;D
Grinds- the grinding surface on the dingo is very smooth and the gap is a perfect size for my finger

summary- overall this is a great yoyo with a great size that is dead smooth and can handle anything tou throw at it if i had to rate it 1-10 in my oppinon id give it a 9 because it doesent look to hot. but thats just my oppinion. ;D

888x

looks- this is the “Nicest looking” ( ur welcome) yoyo ever. thats all i can say

Feel- a nice size thats smaller then my pgm but bigger then my dingo and it is a nice solid feel to it

Feel- A very smooth surface and it fits in my hand realy good. i realy like it

Play- very very very veryvery very smooth and floaty. you can hardly tell if its spinning on the string

Summary- overall this yoyo is very good and i like it more then my dingo because of its floatiness id give this yoyo a 100 out of 10 if that was legal.

and here are some comparison shots

1 Like

Wrong place.

IMO it wasn’t really in depth. It was maybe a sentence or two every bolded word. It just seemed bigger because of the pics. The pics were good but the review wasn’t that good. Just some criticism

You had more pictures than text. Try and put more info in next time.

i know i wasnt trying to make it long.

That’s kinda what people look for in a review…

When you write a review, you want them to understand how great or not great a product is. You want your reader to have a lot of info on that product to know whether to buy it or not. YOu had a good review, but now you know what to do next time if you write a review. Good pics btw.

whered u get a purple 888x?

Not to be a party-pooper, but if we have the 888x here, than please don’t say its at a different site. Just for future reference. And also nice review, just next time, you may want to include, more depth. That what people look for in reviews.

PS: Wrong place!

yo gambino blacksheep it timmyyy! that review sucked i was looking araound i didnt even realize it was you the i saw that pick ha!

I bet that boosted his self esteem.

I can tell that you’re a super charming person to be around >:(

Agreed! :o

tim howbout stop copying everything i do. including
cubing
yoyoing
diabolo
spintops
juggling
the SAME 2 YOYOS I HAVE
and wana get this one…

pleas stop trying to copy me its annoying >:(

liked the pictures. Calling a yoyo (yes, even an 888) “sexy” isn’t really appropriate though.

I know someone that copies everyting I do, too. really annoying

haha sry for that but he is realy annoying. and i fixed the post for u, now its THE NICEST LOOKING YOYO EVER. ;D

1/2 red 1/2 black pisteloro V2 is the sexiest thing on the face of the earth, period.

Ed’s rules
#55. don’t use the word ‘sexy’ to describe a yo-yo. or ‘sexay’. or ‘secksay’. or ‘pure sex’. or ‘smexy’. to do so makes you sound as if you have no real context for the word ‘sexy’.

Thanks. I can always count on you.