70$ budget

ok i know i already made this post but im about to buy a yoyo and I really want to know if im making the right choice.PLEAS TELL ME WHAT YOYO TO BUY!!! :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Add 10 bucks and buy the void. Buy a wedgie off the bst.

Read this over, it might help you make the right choice :wink:

Step 1: finding the the right company
Something that I’m always trying to do, is look for a new company to try.
Right know I’m wanting to try somethigns from the YYF metals, and some CLYW stuff.
One thing that I’ve found is that metals from different companys play more different than metals from the same company (superstar and 888x will play more simmilar than superstar and addiction) and that’s why it’s so important to find the company you like best, so try as many different companys as you can!

Step 2: finding your preferences
If you’ve ever writen a i “witch yoyo thread”, you’ve probally seen some asking about your preferences. What they meen is simpely what do you like in a yoyo. One good way to find your preferences is to take from a yoyo you already have, what you like and don’t like. For instance, i love the way my Dv888 plays, but i don’t like the shape, i thought that i might like a more rounded shape so i did some searching and found the hatrick. The hatricks shape is totally round, and i thought, “well, I’m looking to try a rounder yoyo”, so i purshased a hatrick, and come to find out, i love the round shape and know that’s one of my preferences. So know when I’m trying to deside between two fimilairy shapes, i always go for the more rounded one. But i always make sure to try shapes that I’ve never tried before to find my faviroit shape for sertain. But shape isn’t the only preference, theres so many different ones, like, size, feel, play, color, types of tricks, and many more, so make sure to try everything so you can find what works best for you.

Step 3: Deciding what you want the yoyo to be for
When ever I’m looking for a new yoyo i have to decide what I’m using the yoyo for. (comption, for fun, new main throw, etc) for instance for fun I’m going to get a BIG DEAL, but for my new main throw I’m gonna pickup an 888x. But oboveall, have FUN!! tring to decide for your new throw should be fun, and remember, you’ll like what ever you get.

Johnny.

1 Like

My yoyo is from yyj and its the Axiom its the only thing that i dont like the weight i like heavy this is right above the middle so 9/10 great yoyo (i dont like any yyf yoyos)

Onedrop Y-Factor, $75, pure win. Mine came in yesterday and I had trouble studying for exams. They may be out of stock, but its worth it to wait for the next run.